44 Supporters

The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป

Review for Menage A Magick

Menage a Magick - Lora Leigh

Menage A Magick is the first book in Lora Leigh’s Wizards series.

The world of magick is in trouble, non magik people are getting stronger and defeating sorceresses meanwhile the wizards are still strong but lonely and incomplete. The problem is a millennium  ago the Sorceresses decided to part from the Wizards and in doing so they have weakened their powers. Now the Wizard Twins Lasan and Drago have discovered their consort Princess Brianna and one would think yay world saved but alas no Brianna has some deep rooted fears.

As you can probably tell this book is plot light which is kind of a shame because it is actually interesting. Anyway the book is a quick read and I really enjoyed it but I hate the heroine Brianna is a pain in the ass. For 90% of the book is whines and cries and complains about injustice and not being able to make choices. She is even taking tips from a crazy lady, everyone knows the crazy lady is crazy and yet Princes Brianna likes to head her crazy words. She is in fact why the book is only 2 ½ stars instead of like 4.

Anyways not a bad book, the world is interesting and I wish it was a little longer to draw out the characters.

Oh and I took off another star for the price, $8 bucks come on, thank goodness for lending books or I would have missed this one