44 Supporters

The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป

Review for Highland Pact

Highland Wolf Pact: A Scottish Werewolf Shifter Romance - Selena Kitt

Sibyl Blackthorne used to live in a safe and caring family until her father passed away and in short order her life was turned upside down. Her mother married her uncle and he has sold her to the highest bidder a Scottish laird. When Sibyl meets Alister things are much worse than she expected and Sibyl plans to escape. She makes her move during a hunt for wulvers (men who change into wolves), but Alister is a a coward and has done something horrendous and Sibyl finds herself face to face with a big beautiful man who speaks to her in Gaelic. In the face of this horrendous act Sibyl must choose and as Raife carries her off into the highlands Sibyl has to figure out exactly what she is leaving behind and questions is she bringing danger to these people?

This was a wonderful story. I picked it up and thought meh I will give it a go, something different in the shifter world. I actually liked both Sibyl and Raife they felt rather real and their romance was sweet. Not to mention the action was also really good. I was just as interested in the politics as I was the budding romance.