44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Chimes at Midnight - Seanan McGuire Toby is still trying to figure out exactly what is going on with the goblin fruit. As she investigates further she starts to realize that it is killing more kids than she thought. But Toby is desperate enough to take it to the queen and well that goes rather badly for Toby.

The story has definitely taken a turn and I like how it was done. Toby has come full circle with many things. On of which is she seems realize that she is only as alone as she wants to be. The best part is she seems happy. It was also good to see so many old friends in this story.

This book has a higher level of romance which is both good and bad. Nice to see Toby and Tybalt together and I can honestly say it was not mushy but I would have preferred one or two intimate scenes rather then a kiss every few pages. In part it felt like there were things going unsaid because they are always in the company of others and then there is something else I cannot quite put my finger on.

Still it was a fantastic read!Very curious about where the story will go and what Toby will face in the future.

Also the short story at the end was a total bonus.