44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
The Purrfect Plan (Australian Shifters, #1) - Angela Castle Storm has decided she wants a baby but with no man in sight she figures the best way is to get knocked up by a stranger - thank goodness STI's don't exist in PNR - but I digress, she closes her eyes and picks a small town in the middle of no where. Storm arrives at the town nervous but ready to go and soon meets River, well River is panther and recognizes Storm as his mate. After they do the deed Storm is out of there and back to her life so now poor River has to track her down. And you can guess what happens from here.

I forgot I requested to borrow this book so when it popped up I thought why not. The writing is not bad...not really good either but decent. It is typical erotica with love at first sight. River is the perfect man and Storm is different - not really annoying but I never warmed up to her. In the end I guess you could say I did not really care about either one. Then there is the plot, nothing really happens, there is some tension about an ex-shifter girlfriend but honestly there was nothing to get excited about. I did however like the side character Hawk who is the hero in the next book.