44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Kitty Steals the Show (Kitty Norville #10) - Carrie Vaughn This books follows Kitty into London for the first International Conference on Paranatural Studies. Of course trouble follows Kitty so we get to meet some new friends and we learn a little more about the long game.

I really do enjoy Kitty and her antics, it was nice to see her in London and finally get an answer to a vampires age.

A few things kind of threw me like the whole Queen of the werewolves?? Then there is Cormac while I never wanted Kitty to end up with him, Cormac/Amelia is boring and rather odd. It is like he is a shell of his former self, I miss kick ass Cormac now it seems like we have split personality Cormac.

I also wanted a bit more action I mean we had Mercedes and Flemming come on not even a little fight? I think I miss Kitty's pack, the radio show, Rick, Kitty's crazy family. Even Ben seems a bit boring these days...whatever you want dear...what happened to guns a blazing Ben? The keynote speech at the end was a bit of a let down.

In the end the story was just ok.