44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
A Course in Miracles - Foundation for Inner Peace Cannot believe I have never written a review for this book.
Course in Miracles is really a thought system that teaches people how to find peace and love though forgiveness. The book is based on Christianity and there are lots of ways you can do this book, read a lesson a day, or read the text and then move on to the lessons. There really is no right or wrong way, personally this book has an interesting habit of meeting me where I am.
I have been using this book now for more than a decade and I have never finished it but I do not concern myself with its completion as much as I do about the journey getting the message and living it. When I apply these ideas to my daily life I notice when I am projecting a negative thought or emotion on to others. In addition I connect better to people around me seeing into a person which means I treat them with greater respect and compassion as opposed to being defensive. In short I am typically happier and filled with peace, my thoughts are much more positive and it is easier to think or take not of my actions through different viewpoints.