44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Cynful - Dana Marie Bell Cynful is the story of Jillian and Cyn, it seems they both know they are mates but for whatever reason Cyn wants to date first and Julian is willing to oblige her. At the same time attacks are made on Cyn and her band of friends so she and Julian need to decide when they will become mates.

This is a cute fun read. Cyn and Julian are silly so it seemed like they were well suited for each other. I also liked how their spirit walks were so similar yet different. The mystery was interesting and in the end I still guessed wrong on who the target actually was. The plot also moves along fairly swiftly.

The challenges with this book are really Julian is saving everyone and he seems to loose himself every time. In the end it seemed like he was in the hospital more than anyone else. Also the pack affiliation thing got a little weird in the end. I thought Julian did not want to belong to any pack and why did he never speak with Tai?