44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Tiger Magic -  Jennifer Ashley Quite often in a pnr series books start to follow a similar format which is both good an bad. Well this time JA gave us just enough of what was familiar but with a new story and I must say I liked it.

Tiger was introduced in the series a few books back (sorry I cannot recall which one) and he is a bit of an anomaly in shiftertown. Tiger has lived in a lab for all of his life as an experiment. Now that he is out of the labs he still does not fit in but he loves the kids and the kids love him. That is until one day when he meets Carly on the side of the road.

I liked Tiger a lot loved how he rarely says anything but he is so into emotions. I also like Carly she was like the girl next door but not like Mary Sue. I love how she gets Liam too. The plot moves along smoothly and it was good to see so much of Dylan I love that tough old guy.

The only downside of the book was the missing two months. That seemed a bit over dramatic.