44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Kitty's Big Trouble (Kitty Norville #9) - Carrie Vaughn Kitty believes that General Sherman was a werewolf so she starts down the path to figure out if it is true. On her quest an old friend Anastasia has called in a favor. It seems their old nemesis Roman is attempting to take possession of the "Dragon's Pearl" but Anastasia has her own ties to the pearl and wants it back to keep it safe. Of course Kitty agrees to help Anastasia and her band of three (Kitty, Ben and Cormac/Amelia) are off to San Francisco.

I should start this review by saying it feels like a huge let down after Kitty's House of Horrors and Kitty Goes to War. This story started off really choppy almost aimless. The first half of the story feels like Kitty is bored and looking for trouble. Then when trouble finds her I really did not understand why she insisted on staying around. Kitty has always loved her family, friends and her pack yet this time around it seems like well I have Ben and Cormac we handle it. In short why fight when there is no danger to her?? Moving on the other irritating thing about this book is the endless tunnels.

Despite my griping, I did enjoy seeing Ben and Kitty. The Cormac/Amelia thing is weird and I hope she gets her own body ...at least I think. The story about Rick at the end was awesome he is like my favorite vampire I think. The scenes in San Francisco before we enter the tunnel were quite interesting makes me want to visit Chinatown.

To sum it up this book seem transitional and I hope the next book is better.