44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Undead Sublet (Half Moon Hollow, #1.5) - Molly Harper,  Sophie Eastlake Executive chef, Tess (something or other) has cracked up due to prolonged exhaustion. Initially planning a long weekend to sleep the manager of her restaurant, who also happens to be her ex-boyfriend, not so kindly informs her that she will be taking a sabbatical. Tess sees that she has no choice and follows her mentor to Half-Moon Hollow in order to recover, lick her wounds and figure out what to do in case her restaurant will not let her back. Shortly after she arrives in Half-Moon Hollow Tess quickly learns that the house she is renting is not empty needless to say Sam (the other occupant of the home) and Tess have no desire to share their home with each other. Thus begins the a mild form of War of the Roses.

I love Molly Harper her books always make me laugh and this is no different. In Undead, Sublet we return back to the small town of Half-Moon Hollow and visit with characters from the Jane Jameson series. To be a short story I thought it was well developed and the plot paced along nicely. It was a great bonus that we also got to see more of Jolene. All in all very sweet and the best part is it was free on audible!