44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books »
Spider’s Revenge (Elemental Assassin, #5) - Jennifer Estep,  Lauren Fortgang Gin Blanco aka Genevieve Snow aka the Spider is preparing for her final showdown with Mab and it fails miserably. Now everything Gin holds dear is on the line.

This is not a bad book but the repitition just takes so long to get through it feels very redundant. It was great to see all of the characters and I was really hoping we would see some advancement of Gin and Bria's relationship. I got the feeling Ms. Estep was trying to convey just how much this showdown with Mab was costing Gin but instead it just made her seem incompetent so that we we do get to the showdown it feels a bit anti-climatic.

I did like the relationship between Owen and Gin. I liked the scene between Gin and Fletcher that was awesome. The book is not bad but it just feels sloppy lol. I am glad this arc is over and I am looking forward to see what Gin does now that she is "retired". Hopefully Ms. Estep will stop repeating herself in every twenty pages.