44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Tanner's Scheme - Lora Leigh This is the story of Tanner and Scheme. Scheme is an abused woman her father has terribly mistreated her going so far as to force and abortion on her and then have her sterilized, burning her alive, paying a man to have sex with her and so on. But through it all she is a double agent and a secret she holds fast to. The problem is now she has to deal with Tanner. This guy has been like her secret wet dream for years and vice verse. Obviously she has a little trouble committing herself to Tanner and the man holds himself with such rigid control he is not even sure Scheme is his mate.

I reread this book because of Cabal after reading Bengals Heart there were some things I want to check out. Anyway I liked this book the second time around more than the first. In part because Scheme and Tanner get to choose each other before they experience the mating heat which is an awesome change. The other is I liked the over reaching plot. Still there is a lot of sex to the point that I would skim over it.