44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Obsidian - Laurann Dohner 880 has suffered a shock and it has left him in a coma. Everyone thinks he is slowly dying because he has lost the will to live due to the loss of his mate in the labs. Everyone that is except Dr. Alison Baker (Alie) who is becoming obsessed with saving 880. Alie is convinced that if 880 can scent a female on a regular basis he will wake from his coma, but her idea is turned down. In a desprite attempt to save 880's life she will break all the rules to try and save him, the only problem is when he awakes no one knows if he will be friend or foe.

This book is a bit of a departure from regular New Species books. We don't have any threats or possible kidnappings. Instead we have two people trying to figure it out. It made for a nice change of pace. I liked seeing Fury nice to see he and his family. We also get introduced to Moon who I do not remember and is it just me or does someone want to see Breeze get coupled up. Anyway there is a lot of sex in this book and 880 is rather dominating with Cro-Magnon man traits.

Fun story. I would give it 3 1/2 stars