44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
The Mane Attraction - Shelly Laurenston Mitch is an undercover police officer who is due to testify against a mobster. Sissy is an alpha wolf who is a bit of a trouble maker. These two have been friends for awhile but then an assassination attempt is made on Mitch and Sissy decides that she will take charge of his care and so she takes him to her home town in TN to recuperate. Together the two of them continue to get into silly situations but they also begin to realize they are attracted to each other more than they want to believe.

For whatever reason I had a hard time with this story. In part it is because I thought the story would have focused more on the plot against Mitch instead it was mostly banter in a small town and that was challenging for me to take seriously. The other issue is that I just did not really feel invested in the relationship between Mitch and Sissy. As much as I like Mitch I think this is my least favorite couple in the series so far.

It is an easy read and there are funny parts but overall it just did not fully come together for me.