44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Tangle of Need - Nalini Singh The center of this story is Riaz and Adria from the Snowdancer pack. Both of these wolves have been hurt very badly and while they are attracted to each other they also repel each other. The trouble with PNR is that the books always have to center around a relationship and you know sometimes you just want the story. I say that because Riaz and Adria were ok but they seemed an after thought to Hawke and Sienna as well as Reily and Mercy. It felt like Adria and Riaz were cheated and they did not get the happy ever after really they have a oh we can work it out...which is I guess realistic but come on who reads PNR for realism??

If the couple had been the only part of the book I probably would have given this one three stars. Instead we get more action into the coming civil war on the psy net. I found myself trying to remember all of those intricate details on the psy side of things. I just love Judd so it was awesome to see him as much as we did in this book. Now I wonder who will be next and I hope the next romance will be with another arrow :-)and maybe a cat because while I like the Snow river pack I miss the Dark River crew.