44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Mine Till Midnight - Lisa Kleypas This is a really cute story about Cam and Amelia...Cam is having some trouble feeling like he is fitting in and he automatically assumes it is because he is a Romni and he needs to roam. Things change when he meets the lovely Amelia for whatever reason he finds himself drawn to her. Amelia on the other hand has decided that she will be a spinster whose sole purpose is to look after her family. For some reason she thinks that she does not need anyone. Things change when she meets Cam.

I liked this story because while it was realistic it was still really magical. I liked that the Hathaways really are an eclectic bunch and there are quite a few parts that are funny and some that are just depressing overall it an enjoyable to read. The one downside to this story was the end, it felt kind of rushed and there are to many dangling subplots.