44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books »
Eternal Craving - Nina Bangs Eternal Craving is the second book in the series where a group of shape shifting dinosaurs are trying to protect humanity from destruction. Jenna who is Kelly’s sister is a tabloid reporter with some deep rooted issues about her relationship with her family. Jenna has followed Kelley to Philadelphia to make sure she is ok and to see firsthand about her, Kelly’s new relationship with Ty. Meanwhile Al, the Allosaurus is not fitting in well with the group, he is moody and hostile towards Fin for some unknown reason. Jenna and Al somehow find their way to each other and thus goes the story.

To be honest I was not really a fan of the first book Eternal Pleasure but I need a book that began with E so I thought I would try this. Well honestly this one was not much of an improvement over the first. I give it credit for originality but overall the story does not work for me. I did not really understand the why Al or Jenna cared about each other let alone fell in love. I still do not get Fin he is not mysterious he is just off and then there is the whole cast of side characters we have fae, vampires, werewolves, and demons. All in all I never really connected with the characters and I just did not buy into the world which made the story fall flat.