44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Black Howl - Christina Henry Black Howl is the third book in the Black Wings series. Maddy is an agent of Death responsible for taking the souls of those who have passed on to a door. Maddy is also the daughter of the fallen angel Azazel and great-great-great....granddaughter of Lucifer. Maddy is going about her daily routine when she runs across a crazy ghost, the she learns that her friend, Wade (the alpha wolf) and his cubs are missing. Of course Maddy investigates and thus the story.

This book had a lot of issues for me. It was boring even during the exciting times I was still bored. The end was a little sad but really Maddy seemed over it so I saw no reason to dwell either. I guess the problem with this book was it felt like every time there was a chance to really get into a real situation or understand motives or feelings we get some odd comment or joke.