44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Angels' Pawn (Guild Hunter, #0.5) - Nalini Singh Angel's Pawn is a novella in the world of guild hunter taking place before Angel's Blood and the story introduces us to Ashwini, hunter-born and Janvier, a vampire she has tracked three times. I liked the short story and thought it interesting to see the power of an angel as opposed to the archangel. This one also helps support the strength of the seven which I liked.

As a novella it is a quick read with some interesting twists and turns in the plot. A lot of people have said that they see a lot of potential in the relationship between Ash and Janvier personally it seems like she is hung up on a lot of issues that really have nothing to do with him and he wants her. Yet having her will result in long term pain. Honestly I like this couple from a distance and while the novella was good I like them as side characters. Having said that I would like to learn more about Janvier so it would be nice to see him cameo in other books maybe working with the seven or something.