44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Once Bitten - Kalayna Price This one just wasn't for me.
To be fair I skimmed about 100 pages or so but I feel like I did not miss anything. The biggest challenge is there is a lack of world building so the reader is thrown into this confusing world. Perhaps this was supposed to be a device to provide intrigue and mystery but frankly it was a turn off and I just did not care. I also did not care for Kitten or whatever her name was the girl was just TSTL at times and the guys seemed two dimensional. The shifter guy Bobby who was a bob cat...yeah... so he is mated to another cat and they are expecting cubs yet was wants to be with the girl Kitten, that seemed wrong. Also how could this tabby cat or whatever rule lions and tigers I mean that seemed a bit off. As you can see I just had a lot of issues.

I gave the book two stars mostly because it is very original and while I think it still needs work the book does have potential.