44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books »
Dangerous Tides  - Christine Feehan Dangerous Tides is the forth book in the Drake sisters series. The story focuses in on Libby Drake the very sweet and sensible healer who is also a genius and doctor and the socially awkward, adrenaline junkie but brilliant biochemist Tyson (Ty) Derrick.

The story is rather good, I like that things are not as they seem and there are times that you have to make sacrifices. The character development was quite good and so was the plot. I also enjoyed the mystery of it all I kept going back and forth between who I thought did it.

The downside of the book is that we are missing some of the fiancés and I think they could have really added to the story line. There were also some minor issues where a person said or did one thing in the beginning of the book and then something else later in the book, in short there are consistency issues which always annoy me.

Looking forward to the next one 3 1/2 stars.