44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Before I Go To Sleep - S.J.Watson If you have ever seen 50 First Dates where the woman has amnesia and every night she forgets everything that has happened that day, well this book is kind of like the movie but instead of a loving family Christine does not know who to trust, not even herself.

I have to say I liked it. I thought it was a very easy read and I liked how the author conveyed all of his information through journal writings. I think the book is really engaging, I was caught up in Christine's fear, hope and happiness. Personally it is a scary thought to wake up everyday thinking you are say 20 but really you are 45. How to manage your physical changes let alone the mental ones. I mean the same people tell you the same stories over and over is it truth or is it a lie? Are people trying to protect you, keep things from you or hurt you. Really it is a great read, not perfect, hence the 4 stars instead of 5 but made me stop and think.