44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Faefever - Karen Marie Moning I am new to KMM's books and I read the first two in the series and while I have never cared for how she chooses to end her book I usually at minimum enjoy the story. This book however did not do it for me. There were certain parts that were interesting and some action scenes which I love, but the book failed to deliver. I like Mac, and I love how she used to be carefree but to avenge her sister's death and save the world she is doing what she must. In this book she seems a little stunted she just seems to redo what she did in the first two books. Then I expected some headed with Barrons or V'Lane yet there was only unresolved tension and it becomes more of the same. Then the book builds to a climax and then ends, call me crazy but I like some resolution at the end of my story -- this is not who shot JR it is a book and there should be some conclusion at the end of this story I kept flipping around wondering is this it?? I felt like KMM said to herself, well I don't know what else to say so I will quit here. Having said all of this I am sure that I will get the next installment from the library and finish the series eventually but the book was just more of the same.