44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books »
Shadow Walker - Allyson James One night Janet is out speeding down the highway with Sheriff Nash on her tail when they come upon a sinkhole which threatens to kill them both. There is something in the sinkhole that likes to kill all things evil which includes Janet. Meanwhile a new safety inspector has come to town and threatening to close down Janet’s hotel. As Janet tries to figure out if this is a plot against her and what her half sister Gabrielle has to do with it all, she also has to come up against Mick face to face.

I liked this one. It was good to get some understanding on Nash and how he came to be. I also enjoyed the Grandmother, even though I still wonder exactly what she can do. I think the best part about this story is while Janet likes to think of herself as a solitary hero she comes to learn just how many people are in her corner.

This was a good story but somewhere in the middle it felt like the story got lost inside itself. I am not sure if it was the pacing or the characters. Like I still did not see the reason for Gabrielle to be involved. While I did not care for tortured Mick, coyotes reaction and all the back and forth just felt off. The good news is the story comes back together and ends with a bang. While I did not like this one as much as the last one it was still a solid read.