44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Bloodshot - Cherie Priest Raylene is a vampire and a really good thief. Her base in in Seattle and she is just living her paranoid life making lots of money. Then one day she gets a case from a vampire, who is blind due to some government testing. Well needless to say this case really turns her world upside down and so goes the story.

In all honesty the story is not bad it is just slow at times and all the inner dialogue get irritating after a while. The first half of the book I kept thinking why am I reading this? I think around the half way point it got rather interesting and I wanted to know how things would work out.

Another downer was the characters even the navy seal in drag was just meh. I think I would have like to know about this world...and there is almost nothing about vampires and how they operate. I heard about a werewolf once and never again.

I will probably read the next book to see if she works the bugs out.