44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
How to Ruin Halloween for the Grim Reaper  - Crymsyn Hart, Dahlia Rose How to Ruin Halloween for the Grim Reaper is a story about a grim reaper who is on the edge, she is overworked and has only her one vacation day a year to look forward to. However she has a soul who wants a chance to keep his life but in the process both of them may lose.

This is a short story about 78 pages on my nook and honestly the story is ok. Since it was a short story I think parts of it were rushed and perhaps in a full length novel they could have been better explored. For example in the beginning she loves her job and she loves being the best but for some unknown reason by the middle she hates it is lost. Then there is the relationship between Andy and Harmony. I honestly do not get it they had sex that to me is not love. I like grim reaper stories and this one was cute but in the end it just did not have enough umph to make it great.