44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
This Side of the Grave - Jeaniene Frost This was a good book not my favorite which is still the first book. I like that Cat is growing up, for example learning to say I am sorry and not as stubborn. I think I like her more this way she seems more adult not as childish

I know some have commented on the book was a little boring and I can agree with that but I think it had more to do with the mystery part. At the end of the day I did not care about quest to find Apollyon nor the Undead Queen (Marie) stands as friend of foe. To me there was no real threat it as all meh not really in your face like the some of the previous books I guess to me it just did not feel dangerous.

What I did like was Bones and Cat more grounded in their relationship. I also love Vlad and I cannot wait for his book. I also liked the story line with Don and I wonder what that will mean in the future. I am also curious to find out about Cat's powers meaning what will be her's.

All in all I enjoyed the book a bit more than book 4 I think. Now I am looking forward to Vlad's book :-)