44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
The Darkest Edge of Dawn - Kelly Gay The Darkest Edge of Dawn is very fast past read which keeps your attention. BUT I didn't like it quite as much as The Better Part of Darkness.

The Good
I love the mythology between the Elysia and the Charbydon. The mystery is really good, while I think you can figure out who did it early on I love the way we find out the truth. I still like Charlie while I wish she could slow down and just figure herself out I love the one liners and her ability to shut up or apologize when needed.

The Bad
There is so much going on in this book the pace feels off and maybe it is just me but I found myself getting confused in places. Now like I said I actually like Charlie but her emotional instability is grating my nerves. For whatever reason she will not deal with her emotional baggage and she is over reacting to everything. Not to mention she needs to get over the ex-husband and how he used dark magic and cannot be trusted is old.