44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Hammered (Iron Druid Chronicles Series #3) -  Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne This book took a long time for me to finish and I honestly think if it was not for audio I would not have finished it.

I had a lot of trouble with the plot for this one. I get you give your word and you must follow through but this seemed out of balance. In the end it seemed like a 1000 year old grudge was just silly and petty.

There are some parts of the book that are interesting like learning about the love of Atticus's life his wife and kids..wonder why his line has died out. But there are other things like the end after the battle seemed a little anti-climatic and some of the situations just were glossed over.

To me this book also moved quite slow and really did not hold my interest, I just never cared about the situations nor the new characters. So I guess it just never took hold.