44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Storm's Heart (Elder Races #2) - Thea Harrison,  Sophie Eastlake This is a great audio book, Sophie Eastlake is a wonderful reader. The reader in this book made all of the difference. I am sure had I been reading the book I would have put it down many times and come back to it much later.

As for the story, it was good but in parts it really dragged. I missed the characters (Pia and Dragos) from the first story. I think about a quarter of the book felt a bit unnecessary.
Tricks was an interesting character, in many ways it shows how spectacular the author is because her qualities were very lifelike and annoying. The frequent baby talk and her "sex-kitten manipulations" were not what I wanted in a queen. Tiago was pretty much a regular alpha hero who wanted only to please his mate. I did like his character and found his anti-social antics funny. The mystery portion was good I liked trying to decide who was attempting to kill Tricks. I also liked learning more about the world of the Dark Fae and the Vampires.

Now on to Rune.