44 Supporters

A Werewolf in Manhattan
Last Kiss Goodnight
The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป
Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues (White Trash Zombie, #2) - Diana Rowland,  Allison McLemore Angel has decided that she is not a looser anymore and she is determined to turn her life around. She is doing great at work and making personal goals, even her and her dad are getting along better. But life for Angel is never easy for one she is trying to figure out who she wants to be and well being a zombie seems to be life threatening.

I love that Angel has great common sense and she is a great heroine, she has enough snark to keep things funny but not so much that she needs no one. The mystery was awesome and I enjoyed seeing how Angel's relationships have evolved. The mystery of what a zombie is was meh I mean it made sense but it is a huge stretch I would have rather she let the why and how go.

I listened to this one on audio and the reader is fantastic.

The only downside to this book is there are a lot of plot threads still open which I guess will be answered in book three or maybe never. It was an enjoyable read and I look forward to book three.