44 Supporters

The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป

Review of Sum of all Kisses

The Sum of All Kisses - Julia Quinn

Since the duel Hugh is a tortured man who has given up on a happy life filled with a wife and children all because of a significant mistake. Sarah also has given up on a happy life but she has made Hugh the scapegoat for all things gone wrong since the duel. At Marcus and Honoria’s wedding Sarah and Hugh have been thrown together and well they start to figure out who they both are and naturally fall in love

It was nice to finally get Hugh’s feeling about everything that has happened. Easy to see how tortured he has felt and really how quite alone he has been throughout this process. Meanwhile Sarah is a complete drama queen and I loved how Iris called her out for it. While the banter is funny and whitty I cannot help but to feel that something was missing from this tale.

I think I wanted to see more of Marcus, Hugh and Daniel. Daniel kind of popped in at awkward times and made Hugh feel like and ass but I was looking for more comradery like what happened between Marcus and Daniel. I also did not see why her sisters were so involved in the story it was cute but it felt forced.

The story is good just not as good as the others.