44 Supporters

The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป

Review for Taming the Alpha

Taming the Alpha - Savannah Stuart

Grant is an alpha in his werewolf pack and he has been having a hot and heavy relationship with Talia a human. Grant is pretty happy and his needs are getting met Talia on the other hand feels like a toy. She decides that either Grant show her more attention or she is moving on. Grant on the other hand is not sure how to tell Talia he is not human but he is also worried about what will happen if she leaves.

This is another one of those books that has been on my kindle for ages and I had not gotten around to it until now. It is a short story so there is not really a lot of action or issues. The writing was good but the action she tries to throw in just feels a bit meaningless so for me the overall story was just not very interesting. I will say the 99 cents price tag was worth it so I did not feel cheated. Not sure if this series is a true keeper but since it is a short story I will probably try and find the next one from the library then decide.