44 Supporters

The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป

Review of Tall, Dark and Hungry

Tall, Dark and Hungry  - Lynsay Sands

Tall Dark and Hungry is the fourth book of the Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands. The story is about Bastien and Terri. The week before Lucern’s wedding his life mate has to leave town unexpectedly for a conference while her best friend, Terri, is coming into town early to help with last minute wedding details. Bastien is the guy everyone turns to when they need something, so of course it is expected that Bastien will deal with all of the emergencies while Lucern and Kate are away. Of course throughout all the crisis Bastien and Terri figure out they are in love.

The book is not a favorite but it was enjoyable. It is cute and some parts of the books are funny – not laugh out loud funny but very entertaining like when the toilet falls on top of Chris and breaks his leg – really?? WOW poor guy then he gets stung by a bee because he is scared. There is also a flower fiasco which I thought was cute. The challenge in this book for me is there is not a mystery and so we rely on the main characters who are just not all that interesting. It is a cute story just not a great one.