44 Supporters

The Chief

Dawn's favorite books ยป

Review for Wild Wolf

Wild Wolf -  Jennifer Ashley

Wild Wolf is the 6th book in the Shifter Unbound series by Jennifer Ashley. This is the story or Graham and Misty. If memory serves correctly we first met Graham in Mate Claimed and he is the burly rough alpha to a group of wolf shifters who are on the edge of going feral. Graham is closed off and instead of really working through his emotions he tend to bury them. On top of that he was forced into sharing his alpha role with Eric and his pack is determined to see him mate with a wolf shifter. Misty is a human who finds herself in a crisis unfortunately the situation is not only dangerous for her but also to Shiftertown

I have never been a fan of Graham, he was always a pain in the butt. Even after this book I am still not quite a fan per say but I understand him a lot more. Misty was the perfect balance for him. I love that she is a florist I think that made her seem more nurturing and it was nice seeing Graham through her eyes.

My favorite characters in the story are the wolf cubs. These guys are so cute and I enjoyed how rambunctious they were. I also liked the introduction of Ben and I hope we get to see more of him.

wolf cubs

This book does move the story line along and I think Jennifer Ashley did a great job moving it rather subtly so you did not lose track of the main couple. It was also nice to see some of the older characters come around.

All and all a fun read!